BINDT is the oldest and most widely recognized UK Institute for Non-Destructive Testing (NDT).
The aim of the Institute is to promote the advancement of science and the practice of Non-Destructive Testing, Condition-Based Maintenance, Diagnostic & Quality Control of Materials and Mechanical Equipment.
The educational courses offered by IVEPE-SEV have been approved by BINDT and are suitable to lead to exams according to the PCN standard.
They broadly cover the general theory and meet the demands of standardized schemas such as NAS 410, EN 4179 and SNT TC 1A. Condition Monitoring Training programs meet the requirements and are structured in accordance with ISO18436 and CMGEN standards
Condition Monitoring (Condition based Control)
IVEPE-SEV is the only approved BINDT Training Organization (ATO) in Greece and the Southeastern Europe in the field of Condition Monitoring (CM).
The Condition Monitoring approved programs that we provide are:
- Infrared Thermography (IRT), cat. 1, 2
- Vibration Analysis (VA), cat. 1, 2 & 3
Find IVEPE-SEV's Certification HERE.
Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
IVEPE-SEV is one of the oldest training providers in Greece in Non-Destructive Testing (NDT). The approved NDT programs we offer are:
- Visual testing (VT), Lev. 1,2
- Radiographic testing (RT), Lev. 1,2
- Radiographic Interpretation (RI), Lev. 2
- Ultrasonic testing (UT), Lev. 1,2
- Magnetic particle testing (ΜΤ), Lev. 1,2
- Penetrant testing (PT), Lev. 1,2
- WeldingInspector (WI), Lev. 1,2
IVEPE-SEV with approved invigilators from BINDT perform examinations leading to the corresponding CM and NDT certifications.