IVEPE-SEV is an organization that has obtained a host of certifications by independent bodies, which document the high quality of its services:
- We are Centre of Vocational &Lifelong Training level 2 (KDBM2), certified by the National Organization for the Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance (EOPPEP).
- We implement a Certified Quality Management System that meets the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 standards for designing and implementing vocational training and lifelong learning education programs.
- We implement a certified Managerial Competence System (SDEP) according to the Hellenic Standard ELOT 1429:2008, for planning and managing co-funded projects.
- We are a certified training and examination center for Non Destructive Testing and Condition Monitoring by the British Institute of Non Destructive Testing (BINDT).
- We are an Authorized Training Organization by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC).
- IVEPE-SEV’s Welding, Non-Destructive Testing, Pneumatic, Hydraulic & Electronic Automations, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering labs are certified by EOPPEP and BINDT.
- We are a certified examination centre of the Certification Body ACTA – Spin-off of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
According to our Quality Policy, our fundamental goal is:
- The continuous research of educational needs, the extensive study, planning and implementation of specialized training programs. We provide to the participants of our programs a learning experience which aims to change their overall attitude by upgrading knowledge, skills and the way of working as well as leading to personal development.
To facilitate this process IVEPE-SEV has developed and continiously implements a certified Quality Management System, which fulfills the requirements of the international standard ISO9001:2008. IVEPE-SEV adds value to the learner through Quality Management System processes, tools and our long professional experience in developing and implementing innovative training programs.
All the members of our team have the obligation to promote and realize the goals of the Quality Policy, as well as the best possible assimilation and visibility of its aims both internally and externally of the Organization.
Policy of Managerial Competence
The primary concern of the Non-Profit Organization IVEPE-SEV is the effective and systematic satisfaction of the company’s beneficiaries in the most efficient manner. Our priority is the provision of constantly improving, prompt and high quality services in terms of planning and managing the projects that we undertake and thus their proper administrative, financial and technical support.
In this context, a Certified Managerial Competence System was carefully developed and is applied as powerful administrative tool, adapted to the requirements of the standard ELOT 1429 for competent management of implementing public nature projects.
We make the commitment:
- For the compliance of our services as to the legislative and regulatory requirements in force.
- For the development and continuous improvement of IVEPE-SEV’s ability to implement projects with effectiveness and efficiency.
- For the complete, immediate and systematic satisfaction of the requirements of the actions/projects being implemented.
- To ensure a steadfast and continuous improving quality of the products and services provided.
- To monitor and observe the scheduled timetables of the projects and their obligations.
- For the attainment of the aforementioned targets, Management supports and applies the rules hereunder that govern the Managerial Competence System:
- It reviews and improves the effectiveness of the Managerial Competence System.
- It provides the necessary resources for the unhindered, efficient and effective operation of all departments.
- It monitors and measures the critical parameters and processes to ensure quality of services.
The Management of IVEPE-SEV is committed to ensure that the Quality Policy is understood, applied and maintained at all levels of organization and is reviewed as to its continual appropriateness.