«Μπορούμε ΕΔΩ (We can HERE)»
An innovative Program providing Free Training and Specialization with Certification for young people exclusively sponsored by NESCAFE in collaboration with IVEPE-SEV
Stay in Greece or leave? Nowadays this is one of the main questions that concern young people in Greece as they are wondering about their future and are concerned about the next steps in their lives. Are they having the knowledge and skills to find a good job in our country? Are there jobs to absorb them in the areas of expertise they choose?
The Program "Μπορούμε ΕΔΩ (We can HERE)" comes to address to the phenomenon of brain drain, and was officially lanched on 02 March 2015.
It is designed to offer to 200 young people (18-35 years old) training and certification programs directly related to the labor market in order to acquire theoretical and practical knowledge that will help them to find work easier in Greece. The categories of people targeted by the Program are the following:
- Unemployed Graduates of Secondary, Post-Secondary and University Education
The training subjects offered are the following:
- Certified Wastewater Treatment Plants Technician
- Certified Computer Aided Designer (AUTOCAD 2D)
- Certified Web Designer
- Certified e-commerce Consultant
- Certified Safe Food Handler
- Certified Health & Safety Technician
- Certified Sales Professional
- Certified Front Office Professional (Receptionist)
- Certified Professional on Agrotourism Sector
- Certified in Basic Principles of Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Certified Professional Secretary
The training was implemented by IVEPE-SEV, which is the educational branch of SEV and offers with great success for more than 30 years innovative and targeted educational Programs.
After training completion, the participants have the opportunity to take part in examinations in order to obtain certification from an independent body.
In addition to the general participation criteria such as age, marital status of applicants, previous experience and education on the subject, there was also and a number of social criteria giving priority to specific and vulnerable social groups.
The program started on May 2015, and was conducted in the certified facilities od IVEPE-SEV in Athens.
For more information visit www.mporoumeedo.gr